Learning to Write Like a Pro:
🙏📖 Okay, first of all, I would like to say that there have been days and weeks that I have gone without writing a single word. But since the beginning of my Sophomore year in High School, I have gotten really far in my writing. I have begun to write a book, a work called Secrets, it's too complicated to explain without telling the whole story.😣
I started out having little to go on and hardly any knowledge of how to start off. So the story is a bit wayward in and of itself, but now I have started to refresh my mind with the story. I needed to edit most of the ignorance out of the first few chapters, because it sounded like a ten year old had written it, even though I am now 16 years old.
This is what the cover should look like if ever published, I like to think I'll make it to the big leagues some day... 👇

This all ties into my project How? you're asking. Oh, I'm learning how to become a great author. I really really want to be known for my creativity and comedy. My plan to getting there thought, starts with the book idea. That's how everything starts, with a simple thought. I will be writing bits and pieces throughout the year when I feel inspired to add something.

Comments
Post a Comment